Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Save the Ta-Tas (humor)

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
I have spent the last two months trying to find a job. I have filled out at least 20 applications, I've written many resumés, I've driven around looking for 'help wanted' signs, and nothing. Zip, zilch, nada.
My cousin, she walks into a restaurant, smiles, and asks if they're hiring. She starts Friday. What. The. Hell!!!!!
I spend two months looking and she walks in on a spur and gets a bloody job. My drop-out cousin, whose in a trade class cause she couldn't do anything else, gets a job easier than me.
Knowing her, she was probably wearing her white spaghetti strap that makes a male wonder that if she bent over if she'd fall out of that shirt.
It's the boobs. It really is. She's a DD. Guys can't help but stare.
I need more booby shirts...

1 comment: