Well today I gave my speech in Religions class about Wicca. Rin and I talked about it all the way home. What surprised us were the questions that were asked, as opposed to the ones that weren't.
- No I cannot turn a person into a frog. I would love to be able to but I am bound by human limitations. Unlike stupidity. "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
- Have you seen Jesus? No? You believe in him, right? So why does that mean that I have to have seen one of my goddesses for them to be real?
- Magick isn't flashy like it is in the movies so no I can't fly, no I can't make sparks shoot from my fingers, and no I can't move things with my mind. I have precog not telekinesis.
- Yes I believe in faeries, dragons, vampires, werewolves, leprecauns, and all the other fey. And yes I even occasionally see them.
- If I wanted to hurt someone physically I would just punch them as opposed to calling down some bad mojo on my butt. Everything comes back to you and using magick to hurt someone is...going...to...hurt...you...BACK! I'm a black belt. I'm a rather strong black belt. And a rather sadistic one. *Whispers.* I'll just kick them.
And Rin, you are funny. But then again I'm rather mean also so you might just naturally crack me up.