Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cute Guys

There's a cute guy in one of my classes and naturally, he has a girlfriend. Totally figures huh?
I was with Isabelle and Rin and we were talking about cute guys.
Rin: There's a 50-50 chance of that happenning.
Isabelle: It was more like 20-80.
Rin: That's kinda mean.
Me: No. She's right. Actually it's more 20-30-50. 20% chance he's single, 30% that he's gay, and 50% that he's got a girlfriend.

GRRRRR!!!!!! Why does it have to be so bloody difficult to find a cute guy? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment