Friday, October 30, 2009

Annoyed Wanting (Mysteries of Men Part 1)

I say 'part 1' because it'll take more than one part to try and understand the male mind. I don't think men--understand--the male mind. They tease and mock us for being irrational and emotional but they're just as irrational and instead of wanting to talk about their emotions, they're apathetic. Yes, we're emotional but that's only because someone has to be willing to put themselves out there for anything to happen. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Men and women are NOT the same species!
Okay, Orion is beautiful but in an abstract mental way instead of physical. AND COMPLETELY, HORRIBLY, ANNOYINGLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!! I want to know what he's thinking. I want to know why he can't, quite simply, tell me the truth. And most importantly I want to know why he can't admit his feelings to himself. Even other people have noticed that there is something there so why in every gods name can't HE admit it?
I hope that the day he realizes the truth isn't too late. That I've moved on to the point that all my dreams were for naught. And if it does come to that. . .I'll curse him to oblivion. And I'll do it with a smile.

Sincerely,
Annoyed Wanting

No comments:

Post a Comment